Thursday 12 April 2012

Leadership in the London Borough of Barnet (Mrs Angry taking a pop at 'em again)


Link to 'Broken Barnet'

"Perhaps Councillor Cornelius should reflect on the fact that, were it not for the information so painfully extracted [under the Freedom of Information Act] from the authority, by some of the individuals he is attacking, then the cost of the wickedly irresponsible spending of this council, authorised by the Tory leadership and its overpaid senior management team, many of them 'interim consultants' paid in mysterious and beneficial arrangements to their own companies, would continue, in secret, unacknowledged, and unknown by the taxpayers who fund the council budget."

1 comment:

  1. I know it's my blog, but I love this photo, and it makes me laugh every time I see it ...

    ReplyDelete